This Heiniger Saphir corded clipper has the same stylish finish as the Cordless Saphir but has striking new design and colour.
- Powered by the mains it runs at a slightly higher speed than the battery version; 3,200 dbs / min against 2,650 dbs / min. This allows it to cope with any coat texture
- Quiet and powerful 35w permanent magnet motor
- The power transformer is in the plug ensuring a lightweight cable carrying only 7.2V making the clipper easy to manoeuvre during clipping and very safe.
- Corded and cordless clippers can run from each others power sources. Enabling the cordless to be corded and vice versa.
- 3M power cable
- Detachable blade system compatible with A5 blades and supplied with a No. 10 Blade
- Wide range of Heiniger small animal clipper blades available
- Lightweight and perfectly balanced in the hand
- Swiss engineering
We supply this clipper with one set of blades.