This pair of Tru Test Multi Purpose load bars are for use under a temporary or permenant cattle crush, under a weigh platform in a crush or race, or in conjunction with a sheep crate or wool press.
Tru Test load bars are recognised for their rugged durability and performance in harsh environments. The internal cells are made from aircraft grade aluminium and are fully sealed to keep out moisture. Heavy duty TPR/PVC cables are a standard feature, which minimise the likelihood of cable damage.
Versatile multi purpose usage that can be used for temporary installation and easily transported between different weighing sites or permenant usage.
- Compatible with any Tru Test weigh scale indicators without calibration
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated, gold passivated housing
- Rugged and durable with reinforced cable to prevent damage
- Sealed load cell. Protects the load cell against moisture damage allowing the load bars to remain outside.
- Rubber feet provide extra grip and shock dispersal with added holes to bolt down through.
- Fully water resistant; IP67 rated
- Easy to set up. Simply requires a firm level surface and a rigid crate or platform
- Total capacity 2000 kg
- Normal length 600 mm
- Platform fixing centres 561 mm
- Weight of pair 13.5 kg
- Bar section width 75 mm
- Foot pad dimensions 170 x 100 mm
- Cable length 5 m
- 4 core cable type. TPR inner and conductor cover, PVC middle layer for impact protection, blue TPR outer for protection from sunlight and cold.
- Load cell type Aluminium shear beam
Fine mode 0.1 kg (0.2 lb) when used with Tru-Test indicators
Normal 0.5 kg (1 lb)
- Accuracy ±1% or 2 resolutions, whichever is greater.
- Operating temperature -10 to +40 °C
- Storage temperature -20 to +40 °C