The Jobe Topaz Trough Valves are perfect for areas where there is a high demand for water such as collecting yards or within the milking platform. The valves allow all animals to satisfy their thirst even when there is limited access and competition is high.
Topaz trough valves are float operated valves for use in automatic filling of water troughs, tanks, cisterns etc. The valve is configured for above or below water mounting. The float operates a small pilot valve which in turn operates the main diaphragm valve. Topaz rough valves are a good choice where high flow, compact, robust, non orrosive construction and high level of adaptability are needed.
Suitable for and plastic, steel and concrete drinking troughs. (Concrete trough adaptor kits required and available).
Applications include maintaining water levels in:
• Animal Drinking Troughs
• Water Storage Tanks
• Water Cisterns
• Air Conditioning Systems
• High Pressure Cleaning Systems
• Irrigation Applications
• High flow - Flow rate capable of 115 - 135 ltr/min (25/30 gal/min)
depending on supply pressure
• Compact robust construction
• Mounts horizontally or vertically
• Made from corrosion resistant materials
• Shuts down slowly to minimise water hammer
• 20 - 60mm (¾” - 2 ½”) water level differential (increases as water inlet pressure increases)
• Pressure rating 0.3 - 7 Bar (5 - 100 PSI)
• Float position easily adjustable with no tools
• Valve has switch to lock it in off position
• Has port to connect Frostpro anti freeze device
- New DE+ACH quick release system for easy access to seals.