Calcium supplement for dairy cows at calving. These boluses can also be used as a supplement following treatment of milk fever by injection as a means of ensuring the cow receives an extended supply of calcium.
Older cows susceptible to hypocalcaemia (mlik fever) - 4 boluses:
- First bolus at the first signs of parturition.
- Second bolus immediately after calving.
- Third bolus 12-15 hours after calving.
- Fourth bolus 24-30 hours after calving.
Supplementation folowing calcium injection - 2 boluses:
- First bolus 2-3 hours after calcium injection.
- Second bolus 12-15 hours later.
- Only administer using the approved applicator.