A sustained release bolus containing iodine, cobalt and selenium. Intended for adult sheep, gimmers and hoggs with a liveweight over 40 kg.
24·7 SMARTRACE® ADULT SHEEP is designed for situations where iodine, cobalt and selenium supplementation is essential in the run up to tupping, at scanning or over-wintering. It can also be given to rams in advance of the mating season.
24·7 SMARTRACE® ADULT SHEEP supplies the animal’s full daily requirement of each essential trace element for 180 days.
24·7 SMARTRACE® ADULT SHEEP boluses are designed to lie in the reticulum. The wrapper on the bolus dissolves and the bolus breaks into two parts.
These erode and dissolve completely thus providing a continuous and regular supply of nutrients to the animal.
- Eroding technology means consistent supply of trace elements
- Delivers full daily requirement of iodine, cobalt and selenium
- Free of copper – OK for use in continental breeds
- Helps maintain ewe health through winter
- Optimise lambing percentages
- Helps maintain lamb vitality
- Approved by Organic Farmers & Growers
- Contains no GMOs or material of animal origin
- Bolus applied in one single, simple application
- Active life of 180 days
MEAT AND MILK WITHHOLDING PERIOD – NIL
One 48 g bolus should be given to each animal.
Always use the approved Agrimin sheep bolus Applicator A.
24·7 SMARTRACE® ADULT SHEEP boluses are packed in units of 50 (enough for 50 sheep).
24·7 SMARTRACE® ADULT SHEEP boluses comply with the OF&G Standards and are approved for use in Organic Systems.