Agrimin 24/7 Smartrace Plus supplies the animal’s full daily requirement of each essential trace element for 180 days.
Every animal receives continuous supplementation of copper, iodine, selenium and cobalt which is essential in the run up to tupping, at scanning or over-wintering.
- Copper - important for growth, wool quality and fertility
- Cobalt - improves fertility and lamb vigour at birth
- Selenium - improves fertility and prolificacy
- Iodine - improves fertility and lamb vitality
Agrimin 24/7 Smartrace Plus boluses are designed for breeding ewes, gimmers and hoggs over 40kg body weight.
Agrimin 24/7 Smartrace Plus boluses contain copper. Do not use this product in breeds susceptible to copper toxicity or in sheep that may be housed for prolonged periods and fed concentrates. If in doubt, consult your veterinary surgeon or nutritionist.
Agrimin 24/7 Smartrace Plus boluses are designed to lie in the reticulum. The wrapper on the bolus dissolves and the bolus breaks into two parts. These erode and dissolve thus providing a continuous and regular supply of nutrients to the animal.
Agrimin 24/7 Smartrace Plus boluses have an active life of 180 days. There is no residue.
- Eroding technology means consistent supply of trace elements
- Delivers largest available daily supply of iodine
- Delivers full daily requirement of copper, selenium and cobalt
- Help maintain ewe health through winter
- Optimise lambing percentages
- Help maintain lamb vitality
Trials in sheep have confirmed an excellent sustained release profile, which ensures the iodine, selenium and cobalt levels are maintained throughout the active life of the bolus.
Productivity benefits include optimised lambing percentages.
One 52g bolus should be given to each animal.
Use only approved Agrimin bolus guns.