A sustained release bolus containing copper, iodine, cobalt and selenium. Intended for adult sheep, gimmers and hoggs with a liveweight over 40 kg.
24·7 SMARTRACE® PLUS ADULT SHEEP is designed for situations where copper, iodine, cobalt and selenium supplementation is essential in the run up to tupping, at scanning or over-wintering. It can also be given to rams in advance of the mating season. Do not use this product on breeds susceptible to copper toxicity or in sheep that may be housed for prolonged periods and fed concentrates. If in doubt, consult your veterinary surgeon or nutritionist.
24·7 SMARTRACE® PLUS ADULT SHEEP supplies the animal’s full daily requirement of each essential trace element for 180 days.
24·7 SMARTRACE® PLUS ADULT SHEEP boluses are designed to lie in the reticulum. The wrapper on the bolus dissolves and the bolus breaks into two parts.
These erode and dissolve completely thus providing a continuous and regular supply of nutrients to the animal.
- Eroding technology means consistent supply of trace elements
- Delivers full daily requirement of copper, iodine, cobalt and selenium
- Helps maintain ewe health through winter
- Optimise lambing percentages
- Helps maintain lamb vitality
- Approved by Organic Farmers & Growers
- Contains no GMOs or material of animal origin
- Bolus applied in one single, simple application
- Active life of 180 days
- MEAT AND MILK WITHHOLDING PERIOD – NIL
One 52 g bolus should be given to each animal.
Always use the approved Agrimin sheep bolus Applicator A.
24·7 SMARTRACE® PLUS ADULT SHEEP boluses are packed in units of 50 (enough for 50 sheep).
24·7 SMARTRACE® PLUS ADULT SHEEP boluses comply with the OF&G Standards and are approved for use in Organic Systems.