The vision mastitis detector is a simple, effective device for identifying mastitis clots in milk during milking. Designed in conjunction with the National Institute for Research in Dairying (NIRD) the ambic mastitis detector revolutionised the identification of clinical mastitis while milking and was rewarded with a range of coveted design awards.
This detector is designed to fit 14mm milk tubing.
- Easily installed in the long milk tube
- No decrease in peak flow rates or drop in vaccum levels during normal milking
- Cleans in position
- Made entirely from FDA approved materials
- Large black screen for easy visual check for clots
- Large clear body for clear view of clots on screen
- By-pass ensures milk and air flow even when blocked