Bimectin Plus 10/100 mg/ml Solution for Injection for Cattle is an injection for cattle, for the broad spectrum control of internal and external parasites. This 3-in-1 injection for chronic fluke, worms and lice contains the potent anthelmintics Ivermectin (10mg./ml) and Clorsulon (100mg/ml).
The product is indicated for the treatment of mixed trematode and nematode or arthropod infestations of the following parasites:
- Gastrointestinal roundworms (adult and fourth-stage larvae)
- Lungworms (adult and fourth-stage larvae) Dictyocaulus viviparus
- Liver fluke (adult): Fasciola hepatica
- Eye worms (adult): Thelazia spp
- Warbles (parasitic stages): Hypoderma bovis; H. lineatum
- Mange mites: Psoroptes bovis; Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis
- Sucking lice: Linognathus vituli; Haematopinus eurysternus; Solenopotes capillatus.
The product may also be used as an aid in the control of biting lice (Damalinia bovis) and the mange mite Chorioptes bovis, but complete elimination may not occur
3-in-1 solution for chronic fluke, worms and lice
Broad spectrum treatment and control of internal and external parasites in cattle